Today was a pretty great day. :) I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to hang out with your friends somewhere the whole day and just talk about crazy shit. These days, hang outs are scheduled and usually take place right before or right in between things--classes, appointments, call times. But yeah. Today I hung out with my friends Joelle, Raph and Angie at Exile and it was so, so much fun. We talked about anything and everything: from these pretty art cards Joelle's been making (and will be selling soon at quite an exciting event, teehee) to how Angie's legs maybe the answer to world hunger (it sounds better when said than read). I just can't quite remember the last time I felt time speed by like that and had the luxury not to worry about it. Today was refreshing. :)
Another great thing about today (see: title) was Exile's Chuck Berry Apple Pie. My LORD. It is delicious. That's all that I can say. All the apples and berries in that cinammon-y gooey goodness. Muy delicioso. I had this ala mode too, but all the ice cream sort of fell inside. Better picture of this next time, definitely. If you're ever on Taft or Quirino or Vito Cruz, or hell even Baywalk, get your ass over to Exile on Main Street (Leon Guinto, behind Burgundy) and try this pie. It is the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. Yes, I like it more than their brownies. :))
If Angie's legs won't solve world hunger, it can at least alleviate it by 50%. :D
ReplyDeleteEXILE WOOOOOHH
I love you guys. :D
HAHAHAHAHA :))))) :D
DeleteI love you guys!!!
Dat Pie. It is amazing.
ReplyDeleteMOUTHGASMIC. <3 :)
Delete