Headed out to school today because I've got class and I need to pay my tuition (I forgot to yesterday). I've been thinking a lot about this sweater and how I'd usually call it camel-colored but I realized that it's also caramel-colored and then I got to thinking about whether those two words have anything to do with one another. :)) Anyway.
I'm wearing this shift-dress/top as a top today because the dresscode in LaSalle won't permit it as a dress and even if it did, I don't think I'd be comfortable commuting in this worn as a dress anyway because it's extremely girly and just not the kind of thing you can hop off a bus in. You can take a looksie at how it looks in dress-form here.
shoes, Centropelle
One of the things that I absolutely love about this outfit is the lace detailing on the shiftdress (worn here as a top). It's intricately made; it sort of reminds me of the weaving on a dream catcher or these crochet coasters that my grandmother used to make. :)
I also thought I'd take some time out to talk about this really pretty lip balm. I've had this for a little over a month now and so I've more or less tried and tested it. The thing I love about it is the light pigmentation that it offers--lighter than a lipstick but still more than your usual lip balm. Plus, it comes in a berry-shade and I think that goes wonderfully with tanned, sort of olive, morena skin. :) Yayyy. This was around P80 at PCX, if I'm not mistaken. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!