Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Run, Run, Runaway Run

Goddamn, if I could run away from anything it would be this week. Tests, tests, tests. My 'rents were nice enough to get me a new pair of running shoes (because my ancient ones broke last week while I was doing jumping jacks) to reward me for being their secretary last week and there is no torture greater than having awesome shoes and not being able to do samurai squats. But ah, well.
These particular shoes are from Mizuno (as were my last pair, rest her soul); Mizuno shoes are amazing: they're comfy, super lightweight and they provide lotsa support. I love the measuring thing that they do where they make you stand on this reflective sheet thing to see what kind of arc your feet have. Anyway. Back to studying for me. Have a good week, ya'll! More tomorrow (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!