Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

Roarin' Monday

Okay, so--the title of this post couldn't be any cheesier, but there aren't a lot of things that I can think about re: tiger print which don't involve roaring. This was yet another thrift purchase. This whole outfit was got for under P500. Although I'm not sure if the shoes count, since those were gifted. These shoes have been a staple in my wardrobe lately because they offer so much support (I have pretty arched feet): I definitely need more flats like this. 

Wearing: 
tiger shirt-P100, bazaar
jeans, Street Connection-P250 (reduced from P800), Metro Gaisano
shoes, gifted

 I've also been addicted to these jeans that I found in the sale last week. They fit like a glove and I love how the skinniness around the ankles seems to elongate my very short self.
They also have awesome gold/brass zippers down the sides. I apologize for the sliver of chub the photo below will show you; this was the only photo that showed the zippers on the outsides. I should've taken better photos but I was pressed for time this morning.

 I feel like life personal style-wise has gone full-circle for me, at this point. I'm about to get out of college and I find I'm dressing more like I did as a freshman. I haven't gotten around to pulling my hightop Chucks out of the storeroom yet but I have a feeling I'll get there before December.
I am feeling quite pleased with myself today. Let's hope that doesn't change within the next few hours? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!