Search This Blog

Sunday, July 28, 2013

In Between

Life's  been weird, lately. On one hand I feel like I've been very reluctant to let certain things go--old routines, old habits, old luxuries. But moving past that, I feel like I've also begun to decide what kind of adult I'm going to become and what kind of life I want to live after these next few months are over.

I've been more accepting of the fact that in order to get past these next few months that are (if all goes well) my last months in college/University/tertiary education, I'm going to have to work my ass off and I won't have time to do things I want like hang out with people or eat a proper breakfast. And that's okay. Sometimes it's okay to be in the in-between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!