Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Not Ready For Hell, Hell No

I've been cooped up studying (and okay, you caught me--watching a couple of YouTube concert videos) all day; I'm really, really anxious for my test tomorrow. I think I have everything I need but if I had a penny for every time I thought that and was wrong--well. Ya know. Anyway.

I've been addicted to the TAZO Giant Peach Iced Tea, lately. I stopped drinking iced tea a couple of months (a year??) ago because a) I got sick of it and b) I decided it'd be a good idea to quit while I'm ahead, with the sugar. But I just can't for the life of me, resist this. To be fair, it's actual iced brewed tea so it isn't as bad as say Nestea or Lipton. Plus it's delicious. The only downside is that it's pretty pricey. P85/bottle at Starbucks! If anyone knows where to get these outside of the most aptly named coffee house ever (Star-Bucks har, har, har) then please leave me a comment below!
Anyway. Yeah. This is yummy. Not too sweet, really freaking refreshing and goes perfectly with any snack you could think of to eat (nuts, a sandwich, a banana). :) Also, it comes in a wonderful glass bottle (not photographed, sadly) that I like to keep and use as a glass at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!