Some people love the mall and I love...my computer. That being said, Zalora makes it easier for someone like me whose life is online to go out (so to speak) and shop. I cannot begin to tell you how big a helping hand they were during the holidays. Their Cash-On-Delivery service just makes things super easy--because really, who wants to spend the day lining up at the bank?
Anywho, they have recently released their first TV commercial and it is just hilarious. It is so spot on--this is a hyperbolized (yes, that is an invented word) version of how I react every time I get my order in the mail. No, more than that this is how I feel every time those glorious boxes show up on my doorstep.
They also have so many pretty, shiny things to choose from--it is addictive. I could spend a whole day just looking at the things--and it is not just because I'm near-sighted.
If you guys want to head over there and get some of their pretty awesome things then just type WinaWonders123N in the coupon box at check out and you get a 5% discount when purchasing a minimum of 500 bucks' worth of Zalora goodness. :)


HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG THE COMMERCIAL OMG
ReplyDeleteI LOL'D SO HARD