I've been getting a lot of questions from fellow glasses-wearing females about tips on how to beautify your eyes when wearing specs so I thought I'd do a post about (at least in my experience) the best glasses-friendly mascara I have ever tried.
I've found that the trick to not losing your eyes to your glasses (especially if you wear thick lenses or big frames) is putting on a good waterproof mascara and a bit of eyeliner (although I won't get into the eyeliner bit in this post). To be honest, I prefer a non-waterproof mascara because it's easier to take off and the formula isn't so strong but when wearing glasses, I find that waterproof is the way to go. Because of the way that glasses react to temperature change (fogging) non-waterproof mascaras tend to smudge. Plus the eye area tends to sweat more and again, that just makes your eyes look like they're melting if you're wearing something that isn't waterproof.
Maybelline New York's the Falsies mascara is just wonderful! The brush is specially tapered so that it fans out your lashes and even if you apply around three or four coats your lashes don't get clumpy. This is perfect for brightening up the eye area instantly! It's great by itself or with a bit of brown eyeliner and an inner-corner highlight. On a scale of 1-5, I'd definitely give this 5 stars. :)
This awesome product goes for P399 at PCX. :D
This post really helped me! I wear glasses big as hell! :D
ReplyDeletexx
http://garfunkelatmidnight.blogspot.com/
Hey, Linnie! :D Glad you found it useful! :)
Delete