Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall

The holidays have left me over-partied and (once again) sick. I have always been prone to sore throat and the alcohol + sweets + smokes combo of the Christmas/New Year/Birthday triumvirate just doesn't agree with that. :)) I am eternally grateful to the powers that be that for the first time (ever) they have decided to start classes on the second week of January instead of the first. :)

I'm spending the next few days recuperating from this weekend's party + lakwatcha mix and watching rom coms while lying in bed and sweating out the fever/sore throat. More posts soon! (Peksman!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!