Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Home Sweet Home

Last night's flight was the best one I've ever been on. I actually got around 40 minutes of sleep!!! Anyway, it feels good to be home. I love Vietnam but there is no place like home. (I missed Facebook immensely) I haven't unpacked yet and I just woke up (I got in at around four in the morning and got home at around 5:30). The house is quiet except for the TV which has a TLC special on Subway (my favorite) playing.
Settling down and into the new year, things are pretty much going back to normal. This week is book inventory time, EAF printing time, studying time. Bring it on, again.

6 comments:

  1. WINA I MISSED YOOOUU. I have kwento omg. XD Also, if you have any stuff/duties for me to do, just text meeeeh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I MISSED YOU TOOOO! :)) Hahaha working on the list now!

      Delete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!