Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Map It Out

The other day was an exercise in defying my fear of heights--we did the tourist-y thing and took the ear-popping elevator ride to the top of the Bitexco building (the fifth tallest one in the world that looks a lot like the Stark Tower). We had merienda at Strata, the restaurant atop said building. You can see all of Ho Chi Minh from there. It was like 3D, macro Google Maps. 
I absolutely hate heights; I'm super paranoid and that just doesn't do well with being more than ten floors up. But all adventure comes with a price so up I go anyway. The Ho Chi Minh viewing deck is on the 49th floor of the Bitexco tower and is so high up that you can see the planes making for the landing strip at Tan Son Nhat on eye level. Just creepy enough to be enjoyable.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is! :D You woulda loved it!!!! Indo China peninsula tour next year, please!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. love all the shots. keep it u wina.:)

    sef of seftiburcio.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!