The past few days have been pretty hectic for me. :) I've been drawing and putting together pieces and thinking of features to write. I thought I'd share this little success with you guys; a couple of friends of mine are putting up an online zine called Byotch Magazine which is all about relating to other 20-something-year-old females (and males!) out there and sharing art, stories (both fiction and not), playlists, poems--and ultimately, our lives. :D
They're accepting work now--their theme this month is Firsts (first love, first child, first time to bungee jump, first ANYTHING) and the first part of the issue comes out tomorrow. :D For those of you who follow my friend Joelle as well have reason to be happeh because we've both submitted to the zine. They use pseudonyms though so this should definitely be fun. I'm super excited to read this! I hope some of you guys will be on there too!
Oh and yes, I have joined Instagram @winawonders :)

Hi Wina! Great project! I am running something similar (although I've been quite inactive) here: http://ticktalkative.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete:)