Hi, guys so I know it's been a while since I've done a Q&A video/general update so here you go! :) There are so many updates re: Paperweight I'm extremely, extremely excited! Thank you again to all of you who bought copies of Mundane, Mundane at Komikon last week and for keeping interested in my work. I hope everyone had a fun Halloween/All Souls/Saints Day. :D
As I mentioned in the video, the cover/illustrations for the book might be done within the week--and I actually got a sneak peek at the cover today and (friendship bias aside) Trizha's art never ceases to amaze me. I'm completely stoked for this! I've also begun working on a project for 2014--another collection but yeah, that's for another time. :) So yeah, in the meantime here's part of the cover (a very teensy part, despite the photo's proportion on this page). :D

No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!