One of the things that I love about being affiliated with an indie organization like MoarBooks is that I get to be involved in everything that's happening with the book and the launch etc. etc. So today I'm hanging out with my friend Marz, who is the Events Executive for Moar and we're doing two things: 1. Brainstorming for the launch (freebies, raffles, the programme) and 2. catching up because we haven't seen each other since Halloween (which doesn't seem too long ago, but is pretty long ago for us).
Today is splendidly sunny. Glad to be seated by the window! Also, I swear to goodness I need to know where Cafe Mary Grace gets their coffee--they keep making my pound of Viennese coffee sitting on the kitchen shelf look inadequate. Muy delicioso!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!