Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

WinaWonders for Internet Rights!

This site is blacking out starting now until tomorrow at midnight, in support of the protest being done tomorrow against the ridiculous Cyber Crime law that certain Philippine Government officials want to implement--this is basically Cyber Martial Law: personal computers and laptops will be accessed by the government and anything anti-government will and can be seized. You can be arrested for speaking your mind and most probably the truth about the inefficiency of Philippine Government. I'm posting this up and blacking out my site because I'll be unable to attend the rally tomorrow, but for those who can go please do. Click here to view the event page!

1 comment:

  1. FUCK THE PNP FUCK THE IGNORANT GOVERNMENT FUCK THEIR CHILDREN WHO GETS BENEFITED WITH THE STUPID BILL FUCK THE PRESIDENT NOW I HAVE A GOOD REASON TO GO TO JAIL

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!