The past few days have been crazy busy. I've been hopping around from the south to Taft to QC to Paranaque, doing all kinds of things like hanging out with friends and going to meetings and heading out to art events. :) It's been fun but extremely, extremely exhausting. And I'm still not done with my Trig homework.
Photo by Keavin Mutuc
As tiring as today was, it was also great to be able to catch up with my girls Marz & Joy tonight; I haven't seen them in forever. We spent the night just talking about life (work, projects) and how exhausted we were--I figure that sometimes I get so caught up in the belief that I will sleep when I'm dead that I forge to take a step back and just enjoy. Goodnight, world!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!