Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Fourteen Weeks

Hi, everyone! In a spur-of-the-moment change of heart, I decided to move the Podcast tab over to the sidebar, because I find it's more organized that way and easier to see new posts and things. :) Anywho, this is an excerpt from one of the works included in Paperweight--to give you guys an idea of the work that's going to be on there. :D 

We're releasing an official lyric video preview in about a month and a half, before the international launch so look out for that; until then, here's a bit from the small story called Fourteen Weeks; a piece that is basically about growing up within the terms of the Trimestral System.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!