I think I could probably win the Person With Most TIme On Her Hands award (not that I'm complaining), I took some time to alphabetize my books by author (surname). While I'm not the kind of person who necessarily likes cleaning or whatever, I am the kind of person who is a sucker for completely useless organization projects like arranging my clothes by color or my shoes by heel height. So, the other day I decided to arrange my books by author. As you can see in the photos below, those are rows Alcott - Jones and Jordan - Tolkien. :D Yay, efficiency!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!