Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Perks of Being a Zalora Brand Ambassador

Okay, I know that the Perks reference is extremely baduy but try to roll with it, yeah? :)) Anywho, as some of you might already know, I've been one of Zalora Philippines's Brand Ambassadors for a couple of months now and I'm so excited that this project has finally taken flight. :D There're so many cool Zalora projects lined up for us Brand Ambassadors this week, but for now I'd just like share with everyone the exciting news that the Zalora Brand Ambassador page is finally, finally up! :D The featured WinaWonders logo is by my beloved friend Trizha. Thinking of going and getting new shoes this week, what do you think? 

Also, just a reminded for ya'll: I'm definitely in the business of rewarding my readers so if you're on Zalora and are getting anything, you can get a discount by typing in WinaWonders123N at check out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!