Hey, guys! :) I'm extremely excited to announce that MoarBooks is up--this is a pretty awesome site that a bunch of people have been working extremely hard on for a million (or what feels like a million) months. MoarBooks is an online secondhand bookstore/indie press that'll be putting up quality titles for extremely affordable prices. :) I'm excited to announce that this is up for two reasons--we've decided to exclusively sell EM Zine on MoarBooks--this awesome deals includes a hooj discount. Instead of P220/copy, you can get it for P149/copy. :D
Ya'll can head over there to check out their other titles as well; there'll be more updates in the following days. This also leads me to make another announcement re: Paperweight; copies of Paperweight will be available over at MoarBooks both for pre-order (P89) and post-launch (P149). The pre-order date is up until the end of November! :D You can also get an official looksie at Fourteen Weeks, one of the more err...fun (I suppose) works from the book!

YAY! :D
ReplyDelete