Still at the hospital--my brother should be out in a couple of days; we're still in the process of finding out what's up, exactly. As I think I mentioned a couple of days ago, I feel pretty at home in hospitals (especially this one) and it's calmed me down a lot to be here. I'm also extremely glad that Keav came to visit last night--he's such a sweetheart. We were able to catch up and really bond yesterday evening/this morning. One of my favorite things about this hospital is the bay window. There's a fold-out bed, but I prefer to spend my time here. The light is excellent for reading and it's oddly calming to be able to look out at something.
I'm still reading The Tiger's Wife--I picked it up again after reading a couple of books in between--and it's pretty good so far. I used to dog-ear my books, but these sticky-tape things have converted me. They're just perfect for marking special parts in books because 1.) they're clear so you can still read through the tape 2.) they don't crease when you stuff the book in your bag and 3.) they come in such fun colors (I'm already out of the hot pink ones). :)
I took this at dusk yesterday. Perfect reading light. Perfeeeeect. :) A nice cup of coffee doesn't hurt either and there are a lot of nice cafes on the ground floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!