Finally, freedom! Just found out from the doctor that we can go home tomorrow--they still have a couple of tests to run but the samples have been taken and all there's left to do is wait. For now, el brother is stable and it won't really make a diff if we stay here or not so this'll be my last night on hospital duty. While I do like hospitals and to be honest, a hooj part of me does feel better in here, 24-hour care isn't cheap so I'm also relieved we can be out of here without paying any more than we already have.
For now, here's to sitting in a nice, clean room watching Adventure Time and Entourage for hours on end. Also, here's a photo of the beach because I would love to be by the ocean right now--must definitely go and do that before the year ends.
I've also got an extremely exciting giveaway with MoarBooks coming up after this, so stay tuned! :D
P.S. Don't forget to check out my earlier post about where you can pre-order the first local edition of Paperweight! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!