Search This Blog

Friday, September 21, 2012

The Toll It Takes

I should trust Benjamin Franklin--early to bed, early to rise and all that. I'm pretty sure he didn't say late to bed, early to rise. I've been pushing myself like crazy these past few weeks writing and doing school work and all that. And I woke up this morning and my head hurt like an earthquake'd just rammed through it and my throat was swollen. Thank god for the wonders of salabat (ginger tea); I feel a bit better now. But really, I must stop doing this to myself. Spending today in bed, resting. Sigh. I hope everyone's having a good Friday!

The photo below is one that Keavin took of me when we went to the beach earlier this year. Exhausted from a day of swimming and being thrown onto the shore by the waves, I just plopped down on the nearest surface and fell asleep. This is how I feel today. Goodnight, world.

1 comment:

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!