So, as mentioned today I got my final schedule--for once, I was able to get a special adjustment pass so I was able to get out of school before dark. Okay, that's an understatement: I was free by 10:30. But, yeah I'm pretty happy because this term I have one of my favorite (surprisingly) professors as a teacher again. She's very strict and to be honest, the few times I was her student I pretty much hated her guts but I've really grown to love her and her strictness keeps me in line. I don't think I've ever cut any of her classes more than twice because she has this habit of calling you out if you were absent the session before and it's terribly humiliating, especially if you have no idea what the answer to the question is. :)) But yeah. I will say it: I'm looking forward to chemistry this term.
Today, I decided to pull this demure, pink Old Navy sweater over this dress from Peacocks. This dress shows a bit of cleave and I dunno, it bothered me a lot--plus on adjustment day, the Discipline Office is always on the prowl so I decided not to risk it. I like the balance that the light pink gives to the zebra stripes. I was considering pairing it with hot pink but when I tried the outfit on, I found myself looking a little older-woman-on-the-hunt and despite being a fan of Mrs. Robinson, that is not quite the image I'd like to portray. :)) You can see how I wore this dress another way about a month ago here. For me, this month has really been about getting creative whether with fashion, writing or heck, even listening to things. :D I hope everyone had a good day!
Wore: pink sweater | Old Navy, dress | Peacocks, shoes | WAGW
you look so nice!
ReplyDeletexx
Thank you! :D That's so so sweet of you!
Delete