Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kissing the Lipless

Hey, everyone! Just a quick post because I'm headed out for adjustment (yikes!). I've decided to take off the title labels (like Music in the Morning | Title) just because it seems redundant as I've already got the Navigation bar to your right and it doesn't make sense to over-label everything.

Anyway, here's a little music madness/music in the morning for ya'll. :) I love songs that are about love and friendship and sadness all at the same time and I think you just have to go to The Shins for that. :D Here's one of my favorite songs from them.
I hope everyone enjoyed this! :) Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!