I've the feeling that when I get back tonight, I'm going to be pretty tired and might just be able to muster up enough strength to watch a romcom before bed (it is adjustment tomorrow and I'm waking up pretty early) so I've decided to put in a couple journal snippets today. :)
My brother and I decided to head out last Sunday and finally watch Brave + stuff our faces with pizza. Brave was alright, but definitely written for kids--I'd kill to have her hair though. And we ate pizza at this place with the cheapest thin crust, brick-oven pizza in the world. P250 for a whole pizza; that's cheaper than Handuraw and that's saying a lot. It wasn't bad either. :)
oooh i watched brave with my son :) I loved it! cute journal snippets!
ReplyDelete:D HAHAHA Thanks!
DeleteBrave = I liked it but I wish there were more fighting scenes. HAHAHA Super cute nung three little bros ni Melda. :)) Especially when they became bears!
You just gave me a great idea on notebook/scrapbooking! I have an untouched moleskin and lots of movie tickets and whatnots - just like your entry above. I def wanna do something like this soon :)
ReplyDelete♥,
Shari
The Misty Mom
Hi, Shari! :D Yay I'm glad I could be of help. Yeah, movie tickets, receipts, etc. they're all the stuff of endless journaling possibilities. :)
Delete