It is bad for you not to wear your glasses on a regular basis, self. Especially when all you do is squint at tiny letters--whether on or offline. I learned that the hard way today when I woke up, tried to read a book and gave myself a headache. So yeah--I hope you'll excuse the specs. I don't usually wear my glasses because I forget to and also my grade isn't that bad (100 in one eye, 25 in the other) so there isn't too big a difference. But yeah. Anyway. Also, to anyone heading to the optometrist to get their eyes checked, I'd deffo recommend these ones from Giordano. They're extremely light and pretty much feel like you aren't wearing anything. :)
The shopping ban has been easier than I thought. I've been able to reuse a lot of items that I'd only thought of to wear one way. This top, for instance (which I also wore here) which I probably wouldn't have worn again, I decided to pull out today and wear tucked into my favorite pair of jeans. These shoes have also been getting a lot of wear, which is great. Today, I'm of to go see Keav and spend the day together, talking about stuff--we've both been a bit melancholic lately and I really think it'll do well to just hang out and talk about life and what's been getting both of us down in our lives. :) A little r&r, if you will.
Wearing: top | NY&Co, jeans | Freego, shoes | Centropelle, glasses | Giordano
belt | borrowed from Mother
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!