As I think I mentioned in one of my posts last week, I recently have been looking for some good-old romcoms to watch and was dismayed at having found out that on the Top 10 list, there was only one that I haven't watched yet and it is this: French Kiss (1995), starring Meg Ryan & Kevin Kline.
I think this movie deserves more than just a number 10 on that list, to be honest. It's hilarious! The story line is incredible, Meg Ryan & Kevin Kline (as expected) don't disappoint and it isn't at all the annoying kind of cheesy. It's understated and very believable because of its simplicity (a trait of the 90s in general, I think). This movie was 5 stars for me. It made me extremely, extremely happy. The dialogue is also incredibly hilarious. It had me laughing non-stop (like an idiot too because I was at a cafe, watching it on my laptop) and that general feeling of happiness sort of just carried me through the day. :D Definitely a must-watch!
Thank you for reminding me of this lovely movie. On my to-watch-again-soon list for sure! :)
ReplyDeleteKatherine
http://styleidoscope.blogspot.com
:) My pleasure! :D
Delete