I recently tried out the Cream Silk Perfection (full-bodied straight, every day treatment) conditioner by accident--there were free samples with everyone of my Powerbooks SALE hoarding sessions (which you can view on the I'm Reading part of this blog; check the Navigate WW bar to your right). And yeah, one day I was on a trip with Keav and I decided to bring the conditioner samples and I just fell in love with it.
I don't usually go for products that have the word straight in them because I find that they do terrible things to my hair. I've tried out a couple of Rejoice and Palmolive products with the words straight on the label and they made my hair all sort of soggy. Plus, the straightening formula sort of uncurled by hair and that made me look very strange in deed. :)) But, yeah with this I find that the formulation is perfect for curly hair. It deals with frizz but doesn't make it so that you almost don't recognize yourself. Also, it moisturizes your hair and just gives it this beautiful silky feeling (sorry for the cheesy commercial languange haha but it's true) that lasts for 24 hours. Plus, it smells like heaven. I like a lot of smells but this definitely, definitely, definitely takes the cake.
So yeah! I'm definitely giving this a 5-star rating. Plus, the hydrating formula is perfect since I'm growing out my hair and I really, really hate it when my hair is growing out and it's dry and awkward. This is the perfect way to bypass the awkward hair stage. :) It's pretty affordable too. This is the 160 mL bottle and I got it for around P130, if I'm not mistake. It's a bit pricier than my usual Loreal conditioner but I definitely think it's worth it. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!