Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cello Concerto

Tonight, I'm heading off to watch a cello concerto with my mom. :) And while getting dressed this afternoon, I couldn't help but think about how sick I was of seeing people wear black at these things so I decided to wear something crazy instead. Fingers crossed, my mom doesn't abhor what I'm wearing but well, I brought a beanie hat just in case this doesn't seem sophisticated enough. I know I can be crazy, thank you.

Wearing: vest | vintage, tanktop | Divisoria, shorts | Topshop, shoes | WAGW, tights | a gift
P.S. To all of you sweet, sweet people who are on here and send in questions about my book, you'll find a mini announcement in my last post. :D I know the details aren't complete yet, but a lot of patience goes into these things and I'll let you know when everything is set. Also, you can now follow progress by clicking on Project: Paperweight on the sidebar; that'll link you automatically to all related posts here on in. :) Have a good rest of the day, everyone!

6 comments:

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!