So if you haven't heard about the Bloom Arts Festival before, go check their events page out here. Basically, if you're interested in going somewhere to celebrate art in action, then I suggest you head over to Cubao X this weekend and have some fucking fun and go see creativity in the process. As the people who read this blog will know (or really, anyone with eyes will know from looking at the sidebar where the Events link is) I'm the kind of person who stays in a lot but will go out for something that she thinks is worth it. And considering I'm from the south and willing to go all the way up north for this, you bet it'll be worth it. (Trizha & Joelle are going as well and they're from not-so-near either!)
The sheer number of artists that they were able to gather together is incredible! Plus the two people who I know from MLF who are also behind this event (Sam Samonte & Tof Zapanta) are pretty awesome people with wicked taste and skills so you'll definitely be guaranteed quality work. Oh, and there's a raffle--you can win amazing things from their sponsors and get this: the raffle ticket is only P20.
'Nuff said, yes?
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!