Yesterday, on my way to go buy some shampoo, I ended up buying a couple of beauty products from Watsons and I'm usually not a huge Watsons fan--I bought this weird lip tint product from them once which ended up looking like mertiolet (spelling?) or the orange/pink thing you put on your nails while getting a manicure so I've sort of been avoidant of their products ever since. But I must say, these products I picked up are some of the best that I've ever tried and the absolutely do not disappoint!
1. Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Tape | P 110/ pack (10 strips)
I usually get my nose pore strips from PCX but I think I like these better just because they get cold when you put them on and it feels really nice. Plus, it does a pretty good job at cleaning out your pores. Nothing beats a visit to the dermatologist but this isn't too bad for its price.
2. Beauty Buffet Face Masks | P 120/2 packs (63 when bought individually)
These are AWESOME! You know when something promises you freshened skin and really all that it does is make your skin feel like you poured a vat of astringent on your face? Well, this doesn't do that at all. It's so gentle and mild and smells wonderful. Plus, after your face really feels wonderfully refreshed. Also, I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my face at all! I also tried their Apple & Primrose Evening Mask (forgot to take a photo) and that was really nice and relaxing as well.
3. Belo Essentials Sun Expert | Free Sample
This was a gift from my sister in law, ate Audrey actually so I've no idea how much it actually costs but I would go and buy a bottle anyway, regardless. It's a great investment! Now, as you guys know, I am not an advocate of skin whitening; I think it's stupid and kind of sad but I'm all for protection against sun damage. For those of you who aren't hypochondriacs, your skin getting darker is actually a defense mechanism against the heat of the sun which is why people with fairer skin who burn/get rosy are more prone to skin damage/diseases caused by the sun. If you don't use something with at least SPF 20, you could look really, really terrible in a couple of decades, not to mention get very, very sick. So yeah. :)) I really, really love this product and Belo products in general, actually--they're extremely mild and great for keeping your skin healthy. This doesn't smell like sunblock, it's not sticky and it blends into the skin really well. I have oily skin and I don't typically use cream moisturizers just because the build-up is heavy but this is very, very light and really feels like you're wearing nothing. :)
4. Fanny Serrano Professionals || 109/bottle (one size)
I know I raved about Fanny Serrano before (check that out here) and if I was a big fan before, I'm an even bigger fan now. I would gladly invest in almost anything I needed that Fanny Serrano put out on the market. This hair serum is wonderful. I can't even begin to talk about how soft and manageable and nourishing it is for the hair; I'm especially picky with hair products because I have curly hair and a lot of products dry it out but this is the exact opposite of that--it leaves your hair shiny and soft and moisturized. Wonderful! Plus, it smells the way I'd imagine heave to smell.
If you get around to trying these products, let me know what you think! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!