The lighting in our yard today was a bit patchy--it makes my head look disembodied, kinda--because we just had our tree trimmed so light breaks through in weird patterns, but it's not so bad I suppose. I'm heading to school today to fix some things. I'm feeling way, way better than I had felt during the weekend. I hate acid reflux, I really do. It makes your throat super sore and blah. This is especially torture for someone like me who drinks a lot of coffee because at the moment I can have like, half a cup or else my throat hurts like fakkkk. I also can't eat a lot of fruits, except bananas which I don't really like. And I have to eat on time. Being the type of person who eats when she's hungry and if she's especially absorbed in something will forget she's hungry, this is exceptionally tedious for me. But anyway. Health is wealth so yeah. Less coffee, more sleep. You can't work if you're dead!
Today, I'm wearing this skirt that I haven't pulled out since summer. I''ve really missed heading out in these girly, flowy silhouettes since the rain's started so I decided to take advantage of today's sunlight (and the fact that I'm not commuting today) to pull on this pretty cherry-print skirt that's been sleeping in my closet since April.
Wearing: skirt | thrifted, lace cover up | a gift, hat | Lula Bop's, sandals | BAYO, camisole | Bench
I'm meeting up with my friend Joelle today and I wanted to share these art cards that she made; they're so, so pretty!!! Also, while we're on the subject of creativity, another piece, (a revised--but not final version of) Cesar is up on the writing page! I'll be making the official announcement about stuff for the book (title, when it's coming out, etc.) in a couple of weeks. :D So yay! Watch out for that!
P.S. To the winners of the giveaways, I've sent most of the parcels already. :D If you haven't received it, please tweet me (@winapuangco) or send me an email at gmd.puangco@winawonders.com and I'll go check on it's status. :) Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!