Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Wind of My Soul

I've been listening to Cat Stevens recently and his melodies are just wonderful. I could listen to him all day. When listening to a Cat Stevens song, I close my eyes and pretend I'm flying. Wonderful. Hay. I'm hanging out with Keav today and then enjoying my last day of summer doing well--nothing. Bahaha Ick. Off to lunch with Keav. :) 

Wearing: Carol dress (worn as skirt) | WinaWonders Store, pink camisole | Bench, white knit blazer | a gift, unicorn ring | Viva La Manika, necklace | a gift, sandals | Payless





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!