Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Brightside Entry | Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

While I am all for cross-gender sympathy I think there are some things that only people going through the same thing can empathize with--girls and being hormone-charged once a month, for instance. Ack. I've been very irritable lately and most days I hang out with guys--I have two brothers--so it was such a relief to finally get some girl time in. I hung out with Marz & Ina at the Ayala Triangle. We had dinner at Wee Nam Kee and their Hainanese Chicken was therapeutic. I know that's an odd adjective for chicken but really, it was uber refreshing. I'm also a huge fan of cilantro + whatever else. I could eat that without the chicken (I did, actually).
It's great for the price too--chicken, rice & soup + calming, cozy ambiance for P 168. 

Afterwards, we went to Chef Laudico's BFAST for dessert and wow--their queso de bola cheesecake was wonderful. It's so girly to say that eating a slice of cake made your day but it's true, definitely. Ack. Muy delicioso!

Hope everyone had a good Wednesday! :D


1 comment:

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!