Search This Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Choices

Hey, guys. It's been a great few years on this blog but I am a monogamist at heart and feel that I must choose a blog to post on--also because it's driving me insane to have to choose what content goes where when I want to post about something. Yeah. So I'm going to be retiring WinaWonders because: a) while this blog gets a lot more views than I ever expected it to, that has also made it feel strangely impersonal--lately I've been feeling like I can never post about the things I want to post on here because it doesn't go with the blog's image (too girly, not girly enough, whatever) and b) while I do like posting up outfit photos and sharing personal style with people, I also think that maybe I'm narcissistic enough without the fashion posts. I mean come on, I'm a BS Psychology major--meaning I've devoted the past not so few years of my life studying a) how I function mentally b) how I function emotionally c) how I function physiologically and d) how all these things function together. Plus, I write fiction. Something's gotta give, ya hear?

Anywho, thanks to everyone who liked this blog and who followed it and all that. :D A teensy success, but it was fun. 

I'll be moving (permanently, for now) over to thetorturesessions.com from here on in. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!