Search This Blog

Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Big Move

Hey, guys. :) I haven't been on this blog for the longest time because I've moved to a new domain. I wasn't able to get my winawonders domain renewed so I had to get another domain. :D You guys can now find all of the things I wonder about at winapuangco.com! I would appreciate it greatly if you guys want to follow me on there or whatevs.

I'm currently working on a lot of fun projects aimed at growth in personal style and well, improving my overall outlook on life. See you guys on there and definitely let me know over there if this is what lead you there.

Click the photo to head to my new site! :)

Thank you!

Wina

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!