Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

Oversized and Overwhelmed

 One of the things I love about living in Manila is that even when the weather is "cloudy", it's still almost always weather you can take photos in. Class is out today because there's a storm coming (it isn't here yet though--not that I'm complaining) so this outfit's going to be worn walking around the mall with my sister, most probably. This shirt is from F21, I think? (I can't remember) Whatever. As I've been progressing in my quest for fitness and shiz, most of my shirts are now oversized shirts; that definitely doesn't mean that I'm not going to wear them (because then I'd have to rebuild my wardrobe, which frankly I don't have the cash for) so I decided to rip off the Marks & Spencer mannequins in Glorieta and tie the bottom of this shirt in a knot. I think it looks pretty aright! :)

Wearing:
top, (I think) F21 | forgot!
jeans, Street Code | P250 (reduced from P800)
sneakers, Vans P2,800
Also, I realize that I look ridiculous in these photos. I swear, I was not dancing. But you guys are probably used to me by now. I'm kinda a klutz and refuse to apologize for this anti-fashion type of posing. Normal peeps have to settle for poses ripped off of exercise vids. HAHAHA

1 comment:

  1. i love your simple shoes.. <3

    xoxo
    margareta vania
    asian fashion beauty blogger

    follow or drop your comment if you like http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!