Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2013

String Me Along

 I spent today running around and helping my dad out with medical things: we went to the hospital for his check up and then walked around the mall for a bit for his regular "cardio routine" (which mostly involves us walking to and from Fullybooked). If there's anything that I think I may be an expert on, it's geriatric health care. And one of the things one must ensure when taking care of your very own beloved senior citizen is that you're comfortable. So I wore one of my favorite but (surprisingly) underworn outfits: this dress from Forever21 with a loose, cotton croptop thrown over it. 

Wearing:
dress, Forever21 | P499 
top, tiangge | P100
shoes, gifted
I started wearing this with a croptop instead of a hoodie because the weather in Manila just isn't conducive to anything with long sleeves and this dress is a bit too big for me so...yeah I can't wear it alone without showing the world my lalas (which both I and the world would like for me to keep to myself). My favorite thing about this dress is the criss-cross straps that it has on the back; I think loose crop tops provide good coverage while allowing just enough skin to show.

2 comments:

  1. oh lala... Hahaha. You look so beautiful in that. It makes me miss you even more! I love you. See you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!