Search This Blog

Friday, April 13, 2012

Spirited Away

Yet another sunny, sunny day. Chemistry finals today; kindly wish me luck--I need it. There are so many thoughts buzzing around in my head, it's crazy. After this week, I'm definitely going to take a hiatus from everything: school, work, the pressures of family. :)) 

Also, I've been considering (seriously) moving out of my parents' house as soon as I graduate. It's so odd that in the Philippines you have to stay in your parents' house until you get married. I don't quite agree with it.

Anyway, today I'm wearing a lace cropped top (can't remember where I bought it), a gypsy skirt from People Are People, blue feather earrings that I got in Quiapo, and rings from MC Accessories & Price Tag. :) In keeping with summer.

Have a good day!





4 comments:

  1. WANT. SKIRT.

    And totes, I also want to move out of my 'rent's house as soon as I start working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D let's go skirt shopping! wantses!

      And right? I want to be free! :))

      Delete
  2. Fuck yeah independence!

    Gah I'm so envious of your summer outfits! *sobbing*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha :)) Yes, we all seem to be clamoring for that. Cannot wait.

      Nuuuu! Let's go on that shopping trip soon, yes?

      Delete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!