Search This Blog

Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Brightside Entries and then some

I've been thinking about the Brightside Entries again and I think that it's a good thing to keep doing, even if the thirty-day challenge is over. I think it really helps keep me grounded so I'll start posting those again; one good thing or one thing that makes me happy every day. :D 

Also, I'm going to start doing Favorite Things entries again. This is something that I used to do on my old, very very private blog; I'd post about one favorite thing a week and why I like that thing (mind you, when I say thing I don't literally mean just a thing--I also plan to write about places, people, events, things to do). :) Hope that keeps all of you darling people who read this (and follow me on Tumblr and Twitter) happy; I was thinking about why I blog and read blogs and at the heart of it, I'd like to think that I'm sharing a bit of myself with people from all over the world--whether I know them personally or not--and learning from all of you as well.

Thank you, thank you again for reading. <33

Much love,
Wina

1 comment:

  1. Brightside yaaaay!
    I should start posting my Gratitude posts again one of these days.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!