Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Time Goes By

Time flies. I looked at the calendar today (because I have a test tomorrow and am again, trying to buy more study time) and realized that it's been 2 years since I was in Harry Potter class (that was August 2011). Hot damn, time flies. In honor of that, I decided to wear my Ravenclaw shirt with one of the only pleated things I own: this floral skirt. I thought that this'd be a playful take on the whole school girl thing but part of me regrets not wearing this with my black skater skirt. 

Wore: Ravenclaw shirt, Perfect White T | P 350
skirt, Just G | P650
shoes, Shoebox | P899
I will be honest: it was a hassle walking around in this outfit today because it was freaking windy and you know what happens to pleated skirts in the wind (insert highschool flashback here). But, whatever. I only had one class today anyway so it wasn't too bad. Although no, I definitely wouldn't wear this again. :)) Anyway. I must get back to a'studying. Night, ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. another simple outfit that i like from you..keep bloggin girl and i love your sweet smile <3

    xoxo
    margareta vania
    asian fashion beauty blogger

    drop comment on mine if you like ;)
    http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!