Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2013

Leotarded

 It's taking all my will not to start this blog post with "dahurr". Anywho. It's Monday again. August is here, dontcha know it. Before we know it, it'll be holiday/birthday (for me and my friends)/celebrating shiz season again. So I decided to go into mourning for the following illusions that I thrust myself into last January: a) "This will be my year!" and b) "The year's just starting: let's start it right!" by wearing black. I don't wear black very often. In fact, I think there might be less than 5 photos of me wearing black on this blog. And I must say, after wearing this leotard-reminiscent shirt from Cotton-On, I may look into wearing black more often.
I have to apologize, as well for the uneven sizing of the photos: I seriously do not know what is up with blogger, but yeah: I didn't want these to go to waste, because well, it's a bitch to shoot yourself (whichever way you take that phrase) so it damn well better be worth it. :) This is one of the most expensive outfits I own, probably--but I figure no one's a cheapskate all the time, right? Right??
Wore: Top, Cotton On | P450
Jeans, Nafnaf | P1,200
Shoes, Shoebox | P 899
 Glasses, Giordano | P 2,500

And, yeah! :) Hope you guys had a rockin' Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!