Search This Blog

Monday, July 15, 2013

Sweater Weather

I really, really loved the weather today. It was gloomy, but not raining very hard. I got to wear my favorite stockings and my favorite sweater (that I steal from my mom, harhar). 
 Also, I decided to wear these vans that I got in Vietnam because they're pretty thick-soled and that's always good when it's raining. Admittedly, I did look a bit crazy today--but what's new. :D

Playsuit: online-thrifted from Lula Bop's | P350
Stockings: SM Dep't. Store | P 300
Sneakers: Vans | P 2,600 (1,300,000 VND)
Sweater: Zara | priceless, aka stolen from my mother's closet
 I'm really hoping that the weather decides to stay this way for longer. I know I promised I would stop wondering about the weather and whether or not it'll be to my liking, but sometimes I just cannot help it. I will elaborate on this in my next Coffee & Flowers post. 
 The only thing that I disliked about today's outfit was that this playsuit has gotten really baggy for me since I've gotten back into doing yoga and circuit training--that's one downside to getting into fitness, I guess. The sleeves kept threatening to fall off the whole day; I suppose soon I'll start wearing full-on sweaters over this. Oh, and also it's a bitch to go to the bathroom if you're in a hurry and wearing a playsuit. Apologies to the girls in line at the Miguel first floor bathroom earlier today!

And now, apologies to you for having to look at this odd mid-macarena photo of me. HAHAHA I set my camera on timer when I film and just walk around doing silly things--so, yeah. :)
Hope ya'llz had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!