Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Oldies But Goodies

Today, I decided to (after 4 years) pull this shirt out of my closet again. I can't remember why I stopped wearing this: I think it might have been because of laziness to shave my pits (I got a little carried away with no shave November a few years ago) or because something bad happened to me in this shirt (I'm also superstitious, along with being disgusting--apparently). But it was sitting there, in all its turquoise glory and I just thought wow: this is the perfect shirt for today. My life involves a lot of walking and a lot of conforming to the rules of institution so I figured this top would be a win-win. It's jabar-proof, it's stylish, it's just-sexy-enough and it fits within the limits of the dresscode. Hellzyeah.

Wore:
Top: can't remember
Jeans, Zara
shoes, gifted
 I've been wearing flats/sneakers all week because I've had to walk so much. Even if I initially hated what they've done to Manila's transport system, I do appreciate the extra cardio. 
And. That's it, really. Uhhh. There's only so much you can say about an outfit. :)) No frills: this shirt was just really, really great for Manila weather and I think it looks pretty good on me. I hope you guys had a good day! And for those of you whose lives were affected by the traffic re-route, I hope you guys are adjusting well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!