Search This Blog

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Changing Lanes

 I have mixed feelings about this whole new transportation system: it just isn't worth it to go the old route anymore because it's longer (thrice as long, to be specific) than the Skyway route, plus it doesn't get me where I need to go. I kept going that way because it was just one stop and I didn't mind sneaking in a nap. But if I'm going to have to switch modes of transpo anyway, I'd rather get where I'm going on time thanks very much. This is going to take a lot of getting used to, but it took me 45 minutes to get home this afternoon so maybe it'll be worth it. I'm still skeptical, but who knows: this might just work.
What I'm going to miss most about the Coastal route is this, though: 
Good thing I took this photo when I did. This whole week feels like a distorted reflection of my life, as projected onto a convex lens: mini-life. You never know when the last time you're going to do something is. 

Also, sorry for slacking off on the Coffee & Flowers posts. Now that my life's normalized a bit, I'll get back to that methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!