Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gloom Bloom

I love this skirt. I got this at an ukay-ukay for 50 bucks two summers ago. I love this skirt. Okay. Now that that's done with, I will start this post off the way I do most of my posts (I just realized): talking about the weather. Damn. This is the weirdest rainy season ever. It's hot, it's cold, it's a Katy Perry song. It's raining but it's sunny but it's humid but it's breezy. Cripes. So the important thing about dressing up nowadays is to have an outfit you can disassemble. Thought employed in today's clothing choices.

Wearing:
Purple cotton top, tiangge | P100
skirt, thrifted | P50
GAP cardigan, thrifted | P250
shoes, gifted

 Another thing I realized about myself is that I end up with a photograph like this (above) most days that I shoot because the camera always catches me in-transition. But ah well. I kinda like the macarena, I guess.
 As you will be able to see in the photo below, I got a new tattoo over the weekend. It's really pretty but healing it is a bitch. However, I am too in love with the font to really care all too much about how damn itchy it is. It goes (and will go well) with every outfit I ever want to wear, I think.
 Sadly, this sweater is more for show than anything (because it looks good with the purple tones in this outfit). There was a point in time where I would wear this sweater 24/7 but I may have overworn it: it's too scratchy for my taste now. Also wearing it would add to the already irritating sensation of having a giant scab you can't pick off. 
I hope the weather stays safe in-between rain and shine (aka gloomy bloomy) until at least 6pm tonight. I don't want to be wading through floods today, thanks very much. Have a good day ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!