Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Coffee & Friendship

Today was a great day! :) I love Tuesdays because a) no Chem or Trig and b) no Chem or Trig. I spent today hanging out with my friend and former bandmate (check this out for some major embarrassment hehehe) Angie. Most of the time the only person I have coffee with is my laptop/a book/a magazine and it was so much fun giggling about girly things today. We did a lot of catching up and laughed ourselves silly talking about our favorite episodes of Girls Season 2. 

And then we went around and did some window shopping--we swatched our arms silly at Rustan's and PCX; so much fun! I suppose that's one of the things that we take for granted a lot--girl time with our best friends! :D

2 comments:

  1. you seem like you had a great day! I wish I could hang around with my mates, drink coffee, catch up and window shop! too bad I'm drowning in schoolwork urhg!

    xx
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linnie! :) You changed your blog URL, I see. I shall go give that a looksie in a bit!

      Delete

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!