Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

Wait, They Don't--

I've been listening to MAPS by the YeahYeahYeahs a lot lately. It's a great song for when you're in a contemplative mood. And these past few days, I feel like I've done nothing but think about everything. Today, in Organic Chem class we played with different structures--Cyclohexane, for the most part--and we turned the models around for almost two hours, trying to figure out different ways to look at the same compound and life seems to be no different. The past 24 hours have been exhausting; a constant cycle of turning the situation around and trying to figure out who's wrong, who's right, why is this happening, why isn't this happening, what should I do, what shouldn't I do, should I say this, how should I say this? I'm so, so, so tired. All my life there are only two things that I've really, really valued: love and experience. 

About two years ago, I told myself that if you can't have one, you can at least have the other. Experience--well, I thought I'd had enough of that. But sometimes love can just break your heart. Love so quickly turns into the pain of experience.

Also, I've been drawing lots of maps for a new project I'm working on. How's that for Organic Unity? Meh, life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to share your thoughts, go ahead. :) Anonymous commenting enabled. Just click "comment as" below to leave your details (no Blogger account needed :D) & as soon as I read your comment, it'll be up and running. Thanks for dropping by!