While I'm not usually a fan of oils that you put on your face (just because I already have kinda oily skin), I found that this works really, really well and isn't too greasy. My friend Marz let me try this as a make up remover and it worked super duper well; I got a bottle for myself yesterday. I'm not quite sure what it is about sunflower oil but it is so versatile. You can use it to remove make up and you can also use it as a moisturizer underneath make-up; it helps BB Cream glide on really easily although you'll have to set your make up with a bit of pressed powder so it stays put. :)
Furthermore, this works really well as a night cream too. I woke up with my skin feeling uber smooth and generally just revitalized. Ever since coming home from Baguio (I'm guessing it has to do with the climate change?) I've been breaking out a little--I had this hooj zit on my right cheek and I put some of this stuff on it the other day and now it's nearly gone. It also really helps lighten blemishes which is freaking awesome! :D This goes for P140/bottle at all chains that carry Human Heart Nature products.
I love this product! I use it to remove waterproof mascara and it really works well. Try the tea tree oil as an acne/pimple spot treatment. Works really well! :)
ReplyDeleteBecause of the rave and all of the reviews that I've read about this product, including yours, I bought one to try it myself! :)
ReplyDeleteHope I will experience the miracles (it's what they call it) this HHN Sunflower beauty oil claims. Good day!